“WIN OUR GAME NIGHT IN BUNDLE” COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Big Potato Ltd (company no. 09107013) whose registered office is at 21 New Walk, Leicester, LE1 6TE.
2. Big Potato is offering one entrant the chance to win 16 games, a giant plushie and a $100 food delivery voucher. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
3. All entrants must be subscribed to the Big Potato newsletter in order to enter. The winner will be chosen at random via Klaviyo.
4. The competition is open to entrants aged 16 or over, or have the permission of a parent or guardian.
5. The competition is only open to new subscribers (as of the 30th September 2022) of the Big Potato newsletter who are aged 16 or over, or have the permission of a parent or guardian.
6. The competition is not open to employees of Big Potato and their close friends and relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, however internet access is required.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11. Closing date for entry will be the 30th October 2022 at 23:59 (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Big Potato will notify the winner when their prize is out for delivery.
15. The winner agrees to the use of their first name and an image of their initial prize delivery in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Big Potato’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Big Potato’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
18. Big Potato shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Big Potato reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Big Potato’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Big Potato.
21. Big Potato is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Free stuff’s great, but our real games rule!
Whether you want a game you can take with you on holiday or you’re planning a party night with friends, we have plenty more games to choose from.